In order to provide you the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsman with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
Year of the Rabbit:
In the Chinese culture, the rabbit is known to be the luckiest out of all the twelve animals. It symbolizes mercy, elegance, and beauty. People who are born in the year of the rabbit are calm and peaceful. They avoid fighting and arguing at all times, but are artistic and have good taste in life.
How to Get Good Luck in Benmingnian?
As the animal zodiac sign for the year 2023 is Rabbit, people born in the Rabbit year are predicted to face many fluctuations in their luck and overall life.
As the Benmingnian or New Year can bring bad luck to almost every person born in that specific zodiac year, it is crucial to protect oneself from negativity. Wearing red is one of the best ways to bring good luck to oneself in the new year, and any accessories or clothing of red color can do the work. Wearing any piece of Jade jewelry also does the trick and helps protect you from evil eye and bad luck while welcoming good luck to your life in the new year.
♥ Logical thinking ♥ Self-acceptance ♥ Confidence ♥ Calm
Red agate can improve logical thinking and help make key decisions. It is a good material for calm and stability and helps self-analysis. It can induce self-acceptance and self-confidence, and heal anger. It greatly helps people with traumatic disorders.
♥ Protection ♥ Luck ♥ Faith ♥ Strength ♥ Connection ♥
In lineages of Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhism, tying a cord or string around the wrist is common during ceremonies. Traditionally, the Lama blesses the string and then ties a knot and imbues it with a mantra. Similar to other traditions, it's said that these red cords bring luck and offer protection. In ancient Chinese legend, the Red Thread of Fate is - invisible and ties all those whose lives will intertwine together. It is governed by the Chinese God of marriage, Yue Lao, as it's primarily associated with the link between two people destined to be married. Throughout history and across philosophies, the red string has been worn for protection, faith, good luck, strength, and connection.
Today many people use it as a reminder that they're not alone. It's also a symbol of being loved, supported and, feeling safe and secure. For others, it's a prompt to stay positive while facing any adversity.
♥ Calm ♥ Balance ♥ Blessing ♥ Protection ♥ Keep away evil spirits ♥
Silver has relatively stable chemical properties and is not easy to deteriorate. At the same time, silver also has certain effects on the human body. Silver is one of the seven treasures of Buddhism. Wearing silver jewelry can protect you from evil spirits. Silver can sterilize and reduce inflammation, detoxify and maintain health, and prolong life. Long-term use can accelerate metabolism and enhance resistance.
- How to Care for Sterling Silver Jewelry
- Sterling silver requires special care to preserve its appearance and longevity.
- Sterling silver tarnishes when exposed to salty air, chlorine, sulfur, humidity, perspiration, cosmetics, household bleach, and other strong chemicals.
- To prevent tarnish as much as possible, we recommend that you store your fine jewelry in a safe, dry place when engaging in the following activities:
Household and outdoor chores;
Showering, bathing, or swimming in pools, hot tubs, hot springs, and the ocean;
Using lotion, hair products, fragrances, and other cosmetics;
Exercising at the gym or during contact sports;
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Band type: premium string/chain
- Wrist Circumference: 14-19cm
- Bracelet Length: 16+4cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Red Agate, 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 3.1g, 3.13g
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lightning effects, the colour may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.