In order to provide you the best experience, all our products are made by master craftman with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
♥ Protection ♥ Luck ♥ Happiness ♥ Prosperity ♥
The Hamsa is an ancient amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths, it is a protective sign. The whole point of the Hamsa hand is to protect the owner against the evil eye. The eye in it repels the evil eye. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune. Either hamsa hand can be worn with the fingers pointing up or down. When Hamsa Hand is up, it is believed to offer its owner protection from the negative, vile thoughts or emotions, and the evil eye. When Hamsa Hand is down, it means happiness, peace, and prosperity because this style invites positive things into your life.
♥ Calm ♥ Balance ♥ Blessing ♥ Protection ♥ Keep away evil spirits ♥
Silver has relatively stable chemical properties and is not easy to deteriorate. At the same time, silver also has certain effects on the human body. Silver is one of the seven treasures of Buddhism. Wearing silver jewelry can protect you from evil spirits. Silver can sterilize and reduce inflammation, detoxify and maintain health, and prolong life. Long-term use can accelerate metabolism and enhance resistance.
- Item Type: Necklace
- Gender: Unisex
- Length: 45cm
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, Moissanite
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.