In order to provide you the best experience, all our products are made by master craftman with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
Peace Buckle Meaning
- The meaning of peace buckle is peace, peace buckle outer ring is round, a symbol of the vast world chaos; The inner circle is also round, symbolizing our inner peace and peace.
- From the appearance, the outer ring is round, and the inner ring is also round. The whole body gives a sense of sleekness.
- The shape of the peace buckle is a big circle, which contains the combination of a small circle and two circles, which perfectly symbolizes the tolerance and generosity of people.
- The peace buckle is shaped like a copper coin, which means that money is coming from all directions.
- The peace buckle is smooth and smooth as a whole, which means that everything is complete, and the family is happy.
♥ Calm ♥ Concentration ♥ Blessing ♥ Keep away evil spirits ♥
In Buddhist culture, cinnabar is often made into prayer beads and rosary beads. It is used when chanting Buddhist scriptures. It can calm people's minds, calm their minds, concentrate their minds, and improve their wisdom. It is an essential mascot for those who worship Buddha.
♥ Protection ♥ Luck ♥ Faith ♥ Strength ♥ Connection ♥
In lineages of Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhism, tying a cord or string around the wrist is common during ceremonies. Traditionally, the Lama blesses the string and then ties a knot and imbues it with a mantra. Similar to other traditions, it's said that these red cords bring luck and offer protection. In ancient Chinese legend, the Red Thread of Fate is - invisible and ties all those whose lives will intertwine together. It is governed by the Chinese God of marriage, Yue Lao, as it's primarily associated with the link between two people destined to be married. Throughout history and across philosophies, the red string has been worn for protection, faith, good luck, strength, and connection.
Today many people use it as a reminder that they're not alone. It's also a symbol of being loved, supported and, feeling safe and secure. For others, it's a prompt to stay positive while facing any adversity.
- Item Type: Anklet
- Anklet Circumference: 18-32cm
- Peace Buckle Size: 10*10*4.5mm
- Material: Cinnabar, String
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.