In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
- Khata (ཁ་བཏགས་) is a traditional ceremonial scarf in tengrism and Tibetan Buddhism. It originated in Tibetan culture and is common in cultures and countries where Tibetan Buddhism is practiced or has strong influence.
- The khata symbolizes purity and compassion and is worn or presented with incense at many ceremonial occasions, including births, weddings, funerals, graduations and the arrival or departure of guests. When given as a farewell gesture it symbolizes a safe journey. When given to arriving guests it symbolizes welcome.
- Tibetan people used to give animal skins as gifts because there was no silk in Tibet. According to the Bon historical record, people would put sheep wool around their necks during the time of the ninth king, Degong Jayshi, and head for some religious rituals. This tradition was passed down from that moment onwards. People began making scarves and using silk over time. So, the scarf replaced the plain sheep’s wool and people put scarves on the neck and head.
- Item Type: Khata, Decoration
- Material: Polyester
- Size: 240cm*43cm
- Weight: 70g
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.