Only 31 FREE Bracelets Available - Exquisite Packaging
$61.99 Value - Just Cover Shipping
🐺The embodiment of danger: Fenrir, giant wolf son of the giantess Angrboda and Loki manages to take a place of size in his family, something that was not won in advance. He is still the brother of the mistress of the dead and a giant snake.
His threat was so great that the gods wanted to chain him quickly. It was without counting on the titanic strength of Fenrir who broke the first two links without worry. It was only after the third try that they succeeded. Tyr left an arm there, however.
On the day of Ragnarök, Fenrir will be freed and will take revenge on Odin, whom he will swallow before being killed by Vidar.
Wolf as a spirit, means brave, loyal, and honest. The Wolf symbolizes instinct and survival, it's the overlord of the grassland, and also a brave person in the forest. Wolf necklaces can bring good luck to the wearer and make them braver.
Strong values: To wear Fenrir on your wrist is to assume your choices, to assume who you are. Fenrir embodies power and determination. This style is that of Norse mythology, an incredible world filled with gods, legends and creatures, but which above all transmits a message and a strong culture.
We place the values of the Viking culture at the center of our project, we want everyone to be able to take an interest in this wonderful universe and express their passion without embarrassment.
Beyond Nordic mythology, we must not forget the wolf is a dangerous creature and synonymous with freedom since the dawn of time, acting in a pack and leaving no room for chance.
316L steel: We wanted to use 316L steel for the manufacture of this bracelet, an alloy mixing iron and carbon, to guarantee solidity and durability over time.
For the sake of practice, it seemed essential to us that this bracelet be able to go in the water, no worries at this level, the 316L steel is stainless, no corrosion is possible.
Of course, no skin or allergy problems. We have taken care to use hypoallergenic material, with a low nickel rate, in order to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Band type: premium chain
- Wrist Circumference: 15-22cm
- Bracelet Length: 19cm, 21cm, 23cm
- Material: Titanium Steel
- Weight: 64.1g
How to choose a bracelet size?
Why Are We Giving Away These For FREE?
- We believe that what modern people need most are healing and unity. We pay close attention to the public welfare of Tibet. Through free products in exchange for everyone's care for the poor in Tibet.
- We support more than 300 craftsmen in Tibet, and every craftsman joins us in the mission of making perfect crystal products. Upon ordering the free bracelet, you are welcome to purchase other products to support our store. This is really great support for our movement.
- You are helping us heal Tibet. For every product sold, BuddhaStones will donate part of the proceeds to the Tibet Charity Project to help poor children in Tibet get a good education.
- Only 31 pieces are available: These 100% hand-made Viking Style Bracelets are in short supply-and we've consumed lots of manpower and material resources. We only ask you to help us with covering shipping and handling.