In order to provide you the best experience, all our products are made by master craftman with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
♥ Balance ♥ Self Care ♥ Healing ♥ Wealth ♥ Luck
Copper metal is a good conductor of heat and electricity. Spiritually, it also grounds and transfers vibration frequencies from the physical realm to the spiritual one, and vice versa. As a result, you can channel and communicate with higher dimensional beings, cleanse your aura, mind, and find out information from the spiritual world. Copper metal is the giver of positivity and goodness, as well as the bringer of good luck in various endeavors. It attracts money, prosperity, and all-round abundance.
♥ Enlightenment ♥ New Beginning ♥
Delicate and ravishing, the Lotus represents purity, rebirth, and getting through tough times. Just like the flower itself, the Lotus symbol is embodied with the strength to go past the mud, water, and then elegantly emerge from the depth. That is a capability that can be replicated in life - there will always be tough, murky times, but everything eventually resolves.
Lotus will remind you to have faith and persevere, as hardships do not last forever. Enlightenment awaits and you should just remain patient and resilient. Both subtle and strong, this symbol is a contradiction, reminding us that compassion and emotional intensity is not a sign of weakness.
Six True Words 'Om Mani Padme Hum'
♥ Love ♥ Focus ♥ Wisdom ♥ Purity ♥ Peace ♥ Creativity ♥
These Six True Words 'Om Mani Padme Hum' – are the most common mantra in Tibet. This mantra produces the sound and vibration which allows you to feel at one with the universe. The mantra is considered to have high spiritual and creative power. Six True Words (Om Mani Padme Hum) Meaning: Om means the vibration of the universe, symbolizes one’s impure body, speech, and mind. Ma Ni means the jewel, symbolizes factors of the method, compassion, and love, the altruistic intention to become enlightened. Pad Me means lotus and symbolizes wisdom.Hum means inseparability; symbolizing purity and can be achieved by the unity of method and wisdom. This chant brings you joy and peaceful vibrations and supposedly, contained in this verse is the truth of the nature of suffering and how to remove its causes.
- A prayer wheel is a cylindrical wheel (Tibetan: འཁོར་ལོ།) on a spindle made from metal, wood, stone, leather or coarse cotton.
- Traditionally, a mantra is written in Tibetan language, on the outside of the wheel. The mantra Om mani padme hum is most commonly used, but other mantras may be used as well.
- According to the Tibetan Buddhist tradition based on the lineage texts regarding prayer wheels, spinning such a wheel will have much the same meritorious effect as orally reciting the prayers.
- Item Type: Decoration, Prayer Wheel
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Copper
- Size：9cm*22cm (Diameter*Height)
- Prayer Wheel: 4.5*9cm
- Weight: 1118g (Prayer Wheel&Pedestal), 1093g (Prayer Wheel&Louts Pedestal)
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.