In order to provide you the best experience, all our products are made by master craftman with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
- Our original dorje set is entirely handmade in Nepal using traditional methods.
- Full of incredible detail with a beautiful tone, it is the perfect set for your altar space!
- The dorje is often used by Buddhists as sound offerings or as a way to clear space prior to meditation or ritual practice. The dorje is a tool on your path to enlightenment.
- Regarded as one object, bell and dorje are rarely parted or used separately. The bell symbolizes wisdom and emptiness, while the dorje represents compassion that leads to relief of suffering. The true meaning of emptiness is often misunderstood as something negative. However, the spiritual definition refers to emptiness as having the potential to be anything rather than nothing.
The star symbols of the moon and sun represent the union of convenience and wisdom, of relative and absolute truth.
The fork not only symbolizes the comparison of the axis center of the surrounding world in the human body to the central mountain, but also symbolizes the comparison of the four sides of the mountain to the axis center of the macro world universe.
The three circles symbolize the "three doors", namely, the door of emptiness liberation, the door of liberation without form, and the door of liberation without desire.
♥ Enlightenment ♥ Spiritual Power ♥ Strength ♥
Vajra is a five-pronged ritual object used in Buddhist ceremonies in Tibet. It symbols the properties of a diamond (indestructibility) and a thunderbolt (irresistible force). As a symbol for the properties of a diamond, vajra signifies indestructibility as diamonds are the hardest of stones. As a symbol for the thunderbolt, vajra represents the irresistible force. It denotes cutting through ignorance since the god Indra kills ignorant persons with this weapon.
The vajra is the weapon of the Indian Vedic rain and thunder-deity Indra, and is used symbolically by the dharma traditions of Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism often to represent firmness of spirit and spiritual power.
In the tantric traditions of Buddhism, the vajra is a symbol for the nature of reality, or sunyata, indicating endless creativity, potency, and skillful activity.
The vajra (symbolizing the male principle, fitness of action) is held in the right hand and the bell (symbolizing the female principle, intelligence) in the left hand, the interaction of the two ultimately leading to enlightenment.
♥ Balance ♥ Self Care ♥ Healing ♥ Wealth ♥ Luck
Copper metal is a good conductor of heat and electricity. Spiritually, it also grounds and transfers vibration frequencies from the physical realm to the spiritual one, and vice versa. As a result, you can channel and communicate with higher dimensional beings, cleanse your aura, mind, and find out information from the spiritual world. Copper metal is the giver of positivity and goodness, as well as the bringer of good luck in various endeavors. It attracts money, prosperity, and all-round abundance.
- Item Type: Decoration, Meditation Dorje
- Material: Copper
- Size: 15*3cm, 20*4.5cm
- Package: Meditation Dorje*1
- Weight: 180g, 500g
- PS: The handmade product is not perfect, but it does not affect its use.
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.