In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
🐉 Dragon Symbol 🐉
Dragon is commonly found on ornaments. It is like to perform a dragon dance when you wave your hand with the Dragon Bracelet. The Dragon Bracelet is a gorgeous ornament and at the same time a talisman to bring luck and protection.
🐉 Unique Design 🐉
- Inspired by Nordic culture, this accessory brings out your inner Viking. Every detail is unique, thanks to the skill of passionate craftsmen.
- As creatures protecting the earth and all living beings, Celtic dragons are considered the most powerful of all Celtic symbols. They are used among leaders as a symbol of power and wisdom.
- Our designer team combines a Celtic dragon perfectly with an adjustable jewelry bracelet.
- These bracelets are suitable for all occasions and are the perfect addition to any of your outfits. Get ready to participate in all Viking festivals and show your admiration for the Nordic pantheon with this bracelet.
🐉 Details 🐉
- KEEL CHAIN: The polished design has a smooth surface that will not fade and looks new after many years.
- REALISTIC DRAGON BACK: like the scales of a dragon, it shines on the wrist and grabs her eye. The image of the dragon, primitive and explosive, symbolizes power and strength. We hope it brings you enough spiritual healing.
- BEST GIFT CHOICE: For brother, best friend, lover, husband, parents, etc. For a friend's Valentine's Day, a child's Christmas, or a best friend's birthday, a dragon bracelet is the perfect anniversary gift for her.
- GREAT ACCESSORY: Length 18-24 cm, width 1.1 cm, weight about 72 g, medieval style bracelet is the perfect accessory for Viking parties, LARP, teens/adult cosplay, Halloween, costumes, cossack costumes, nativity costumes, and historical reenactments.
♥ Luck ♥ Strength ♥ Protection ♥ Success ♥
In China, the dragon and the phoenix are symbolized auspiciousness. The dragon is the fifth animal in the Chinese zodiac. They traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. In Chinese culture, the dragon represents good luck, strength, health, and also the male element Yang. In systematized mythology, the dragon is considered male and is paired with the phoenix (female); together the two creatures symbolize marital harmony. The dragon works as a mirror to the phoenix, symbolizing masculine energy, strength, and protection.
How to Choose the Bracelet Size?
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Size: 18cm, 19cm, 20cm, 21cm, 22cm, 23cm, 24cm (Perimeter)
- Thickness: 11mm
- Material: Copper Alloy, Copper Plated Silver
- Weight: 72g
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.