Cleaning & Caring Instructions for Your Bracelet
Following are the cleaning steps for gemstone bracelets:
- First, clean your bracelet with warm water. Do not use detergent.
- If there is any discoloration or build upon the beads of your bracelet, then clean it with a soft cloth before using warm water on it.
- To clean the beaded bracelets, scrub them gently with a soft cloth and dry them softly with a dry cloth.
- In the end, polish the metal-plated beads with a clean, soft cloth.
Following are the cleaning steps for wood beads :
- Firstly, you can wash your wood beads only if necessary. Wash them by hand with just warm water or a small amount of liquid dish soap if necessary. Pat dry and hang it.
- You can re-oil your bodhi seed beads, and add a fragrance if you wish. Rub a small amount of organic walnut oil, beeswax, or mineral oil in your hand along with an essential oil (optional) and then rub into your wood/seed seeds thoroughly.
- If you live in a dry climate this may need to be done every few months to maintain the beads but otherwise once a year may be sufficient. Over time your natural beads will darken. This is a normal process.