If your bracelet breaks, it may not be a bad thing. It protected you from misfortune well and served its purpose. Meanwhile, don't worry about it. It is easy to restring the bead bracelet.
How to work?
Firstly, the repair tools you need to prepare are below:
- 1. Scissors or pliers
- 2. A long enough stretch cord
- 3. A thin metal strip (if you don’t have one, you can try to get it from the general surgical mask.)
There are the following steps to re-string the bracelet
- Step 1. The first step is finding the right elastic cord for your bracelet. You need some of the stretchy elastic cord. If the beads you choose make it easy to see the color of the rope, it is recommended that the color of the elastic cord be similar to the color of the beads. Otherwise, any color rope you choose will be fine.
- Step 2. Take the elastic cord wrap it one and a half times around your wrist and cut it with scissors. Make it slightly larger so that you can knot it later.
- Step 3. Fold the thin metal strip in half and thread one end through your bungee cord.
- Step 4. Put the beads through the thin metal strip until the beads are onto the elastic cord. Once you finish all the beads, you need to slip all the beads to the one end of the closed loop. At the same time, you need to use your finger to hang the rope to avoid having the beads slip off the cord.
- Step 5. Thread a rope through a closed loop and tie it. After cutting the elastic cord, you can hide the knot by sliding it under that bead.