Through the help of these beautiful Cyan Jades, you can find your true self and have your energy cleansed as if the stones are aura cleaners, which they are. The dragon used on the necklace will grant you luck, health, and immense strength. The dragon is considered by ancient Chinese to be male and is paired with the phoenix. When used together, they symbolize marital harmony. The magnificent golden phoenix symbolizes luck in Fengshui and will bless your home and life with auspicious chi. By wearing the phoenix symbol, you will go through an unbelievable positive transformation.
♥ Success ♥ Healing ♥ Harmony ♥ Calm ♥ Luck ♥ Longevity ♥ Luck ♥ Strength ♥ Protection ♥ Success ♥
Jade is long known and valued for its beauty and powers of healing and protection. This is a very important stone, especially if you will be doing business, transacting with a client, closing a sale, or conducting any business deal that you want to have favorable results. Jade is most well known for its different shades of green, but it also comes in red, white, brown, lavender, purple, and orange.
Jade will help you have a positive attitude towards money, and it will make you visualize yourself working, earning, and using money purposefully and creatively. The prosperous energies of Jade will help you find the best course of action on matters that involve your finances and personal wealth. Jade stone will support your financial growth and expansion. It will also promote new beginnings and give you the guidance that you need to be successful and wealthy!
This stone can help you:
- Nudges negative thinking patterns out of your mind, relieves irritability
- Boosting self-esteem, sense of confidence, and keeping your soul nourished, while encouraging self-sufficiency
- Enhances ability to embrace personal ambitions
- Balancing and regulating the base chakra
In China, the dragon has symbolized auspiciousness. The dragon is the fifth animal in the Chinese zodiac. They traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. In Chinese culture, the dragon represents good luck, strength, health, and also the male element Yang. The dragon is a very popular symbol that stands for valiance, heroism, boldness, self-confidence, power, excellence, perseverance, nobility, vitality, and happiness. It brings about physical as well as spiritual well-being and strength. It is related to the spring season and is representative of auspiciousness and new beginnings.
The Chinese dragon, known as Lung or Long, symbolizes many things including:
- Male fertility and vigor
- The Emperor - the Son of the Heaven
In traditional Chinese culture, the phoenix, referred to as feng huang, was seen as a noble bird that was able to judge the character of human beings. In feng shui, the phoenix is a symbol of luck. When used correctly, the creature is said to bring auspicious chi both to your life and home. In systematized mythology, it is considered female and is paired with the dragon (male); together the two creatures symbolize marital harmony. The phoenix represents feminine energy, change, and resurrection. The vigorous, mythical beast is said to channel regenerative energy and create a positive transformation.
- Promotes support each other as life partners.
- Phoenix brings out the excellent side of female energy.
- Strengthen the relationship and rekindle the relationship making its energy new again
- Phoenix symbolizes the feminine 'Yin” power of resurrection, infinity, and rebirth
- Item Type: Necklace
- Gender: Female
- Material: Cyan Jade, Alloy Copper
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.