"Enlightenment is a powerful mantra for human living. Prince Siddhartha meditated deeply under a bodhi tree during his own time. Bodhi in Sanskrit translates to ""enlightenment"" and makes the Bodhi seeds the perfect way to understand the nature of things. And that's what this bracelet is made of!
With a combination of white Jade for protection and Lotus, this bracelet offers protection, peace of mind, rebirth, purity, and the strength to get through rough patches in life.
“With this bracelet, I let go of my inhibitions and embrace ultimate peace and calm."""
Wisdom ♥ Wake up ♥ Peace ♥ Keep away evil spirits ♥ Protection ♥ Harmony ♥ Enlightenment
About Bodhi Seed
Bodhi in Sanskrit translates to “enlightened” or "awakened," therefore the bodhi seed means “enlightened seed”. Prince Siddhartha is said to have accomplished enlightenment when meditating below a bodhi tree. As an “enlightened” seed, many practitioners wear the bodhi seeds during their meditation practices to ultimately reach enlightenment. Bodhi is also a term in Buddhism to reflect a Buddha’s understanding of the true nature of things. These dark-speckled seed beads have special meaning for all seekers of divine wisdom.
Invite bodhi seeds into your mindful practice and spiritual journey to enhance your awareness and connection.
The Bodhi Seed provides a minimum of four blessings as follows:
- Get enlightenment during meditation activities
- Gives you a sense of tranquility and insight
- Increase your attention and connection
- Help to enter into the conscious practice and spiritual path
About White Jade
White Jade is said to be a stone of protection! White Jade brings the wearer good fortune, luck, and protection, improves and enhances thinking and clarity, calms the soul while uplifting your heart, and makes wishes come true. Besides, it can protect yourself and your loved ones from negative energy.
This stone can help you:
- Make you feel calm and peaceful
- Increase or enhance the energy of love in your life
- Increase your luck and improve your human relationships
- Remove the hurt, anger, and bitterness in your heart
- Unlock and activates your chakras
Delicate and ravishing, the Lotus represents purity, rebirth, and getting through tough times. Just like the flower itself, the Lotus symbol is embodied with the strength to go past the mud, water, and then elegantly emerge from the depth. That is a capability that can be replicated in life - there will always be tough, murky times, but everything eventually resolves.
Lotus will remind you to have faith and persevere, as hardships do not last forever. Enlightenment awaits and you should just remain patient and resilient. Both subtle and strong, this symbol is a contradiction, reminding us that compassion and emotional intensity are not a sign of weakness.
The Lotus provides a minimum of four blessings as follows:
- Help to get through tough times while living by good virtues, our hearts will open and blossom.
- Help personal progress while reaching spiritual enlightenment
- Boosts your self-confidence while reminding you to persevere
- Remain patient and resilient
Mala beads are a set of beads often utilized in prayer and meditation. In essence, they're a collection of beads that have been used for religious rituals for thousands of years. Malas are more than just jewelry; they're potent, culturally significant tools for meditation.
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Bead Size: 6*8mm, 7*9mm, 8*8mm, 8*10mm
- Number of beads: 108
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Bodhi Seed, White Jade
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.