In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
- Best wishes: Lotus is a symbol of purity and elegance in Eastern culture. Its aesthetic three-layer lotus design makes it look more classic and elegant.
- Exquisite workmanship: The incense burner is made of high-quality zinc alloy, strong and durable, and can be used for a long time.
- Convenient design: The 6-hole lotus seat is a detachable design, you can remove the pipe holder, it can be used as an aromatherapy burner.
- Compact and portable: being so mini and lightweight, this product does not take much space and can be easily taken away.
- Applicable occasions: You can place lotus incense burners in the living room, bedroom, meditation room, yoga room, bathroom, toilet, etc.
Why does incense burning help Buddhism and meditation practices?
In Buddhism rituals and spiritual practices, incense burning is commonly used to honor the Triratna, or the Triple Gem of Buddhism, which are “the Buddha, the Dharma, and the Sangha”. In fact, to proclaim devotion to these three things is one major step to become a real Buddhist. From a spiritual perspective, the incense burning resulting in fragrant smoke teaches the necessity to burn away negative qualities within oneself in order to reveal the pure self within.
Many religious traditions have contended that burning incense is good for the soul. Now, biologists have learned that it is good for our brains too.” — Science Daily
Surprisingly, scientific researches also show that incense burning brings many benefits to our brains. An international team of scientists, including researchers from Johns Hopkins University and the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, describe how burning frankincense (resin from the Boswellia plant) activates poorly understood ion channels in the brain to alleviate anxiety or depression. This suggests that an entirely new class of depression and anxiety drugs might be right under our noses.
- Item Type: Incense Burner
- Brand: Buddha Stones
- Size: 3.5*0.5in (8.8cm*1.3cm)
- Material: Alloy
- Package: 1*Incense Burner （Without Incense and incense holder）
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.