Buddhastoneshop Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing of our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain terms intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Adherence to the terms and conditions provides that our Buddhastoneshop affiliate program is sustainable and profitable for both Buddhastoneshop and our affiliates.
As used in the below Terms: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to Buddhastoneshop; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the buddhastoneshop website located at www. buddhastoneshop.com; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the Buddhastoneshop Affiliate Program.
We use advance attribution rules in the Buddhastoneshop Affiliate Program. Commission levels are based on the type of referral site, as well as new vs existing customer. If you have questions about commission rates please contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buddhastoneshop uses a third party to handle all of the tracking and payment. The third party is the ShareASale affiliate network. Kindly review the network’s payment terms and conditions.
DISCOUNTS,COUPONS AND PROMOTIONS
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
1.You may ONLY promote voucher codes that have been notified to them by the Buddhastoneshop affiliate manager or through ShareASale.We may from time to time issue voucher codes exclusively for the use of individual affiliates.Affiliates may not promote an exclusive voucher code that has been issued to another affiliate.
2.You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
3.Any discounts, offers and promotions should show available expiry dates to ensure customers clearly understand the duration of the promotion.
4. Violation of these terms may result in removal from the Buddhastoneshop affiliate program, reversal of sales, or reduction in commissions.
Buddhastoneshop has an extensive in-house PPC program. We do not want affiliates to compete with our own campaigns or drive up costs.If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
1. You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other network. These trademark terms include buddhastoneshop, buddhastoneshop.com, www.buddhastoneshop.com, http://www.buddhastoneshop.com and similar terms without express written permission.
2. You may not use our trademark terms in sequence with any other keyword (e.g “Buddhastoneshop Coupons”) without express written permission.
3. You may not direct link to our website from any Pay-Per-Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
4. You may not use our URL (www.buddhastoneshop.com) as your Display URL, however use as a subfolder or subdomain (i.e. http://www.yoursite.com/buddhastoneshop or http://buddhastoneshop.yoursite.com) is permissible.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, the responsibility is yours to exclude our trademark terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. If you violate these PPC guidelines your current and past commission will be set to 0% without warning.
Trademarked Terms: buddhastoneshop.com, www.buddhastoneshop.com,
Violation of these terms may result in removal from the Buddhastoneshop affiliate program, reversal of sales, or reduction in commissions.
Affiliates are not permitted to use TM, TM+terms or any variation or misspelling to create pages or accounts on Facebook/Youtube/Twitter/Reddit/Instagram etc., including but not limited to buddhastoneshop, buddhastoneshop.com, www buddhastoneshop.com.
Use of any of our trademarked terms or misspellings as part of the domain for your website is strictly prohibited. (e.g. www. buddhastoneshop-coupons.com).
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Buddhastoneshop.
3. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent.
• Affiliates may not put the Buddhastoneshop website into frames or use masked URLs to promote Buddhastoneshop
• Direct forwarding to the Buddhastoneshop website is not allowed.
• Affiliates may not use Pay per View/Cost per View marketing as the use of pop ups and pop unders to promote Buddhastoneshop is not allowed.
• Affiliates may not alter any of the available creative without the permission of Buddhastoneshop. If hosting creative on their own servers, affiliates must ensure that such creative is kept up to date.