In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
✅ Malas are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a quote or the name or names of a deity. In Tibetan Buddhism, traditionally Malas of 108 beads are used. Doing one 108-bead mala counts as 100 recitations, the extra repetitions are done to amend any mistakes in pronunciation or other faults of recitation.
- Item Type: Bracelet, Necklace, Mala
- Bead Size: 0.31 IN(8MM)
- Material: Rhodonite
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.