In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
- 💨 This ornate altar mat cleverly incorporates a handful of Tibetan auspicious symbols.
- 🔮 Look closely at its intricate design and you’ll notice the Flower, Vajra, and Dragon patterns. Perfectly sized for altars, this mat measures 50*70cm / 70*70cm.
- 📓 Made of a beautiful brocade fabric that brings color to a place setting or a sacred altar space.
♥ Enlightenment ♥ Spiritual Power ♥ Strength ♥
Vajra is a five-pronged ritual object used in Buddhist ceremonies in Tibet. It symbols the properties of a diamond (indestructibility) and a thunderbolt (irresistible force). As a symbol for the properties of a diamond, vajra signifies indestructibility as diamonds are the hardest of stones. As a symbol for the thunderbolt, vajra represents the irresistible force. It denotes cutting through ignorance since the god Indra kills ignorant persons with this weapon.
The vajra is the weapon of the Indian Vedic rain and thunder-deity Indra, and is used symbolically by the dharma traditions of Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism often to represent firmness of spirit and spiritual power.
In the tantric traditions of Buddhism, the vajra is a symbol for the nature of reality, or sunyata, indicating endless creativity, potency, and skillful activity.
The vajra (symbolizing the male principle, fitness of action) is held in the right hand and the bell (symbolizing the female principle, intelligence) in the left hand, the interaction of the two ultimately leading to enlightenment.
♥ Luck ♥ Strength ♥ Protection ♥ Success ♥
In China, the dragon and the phoenix are symbolized auspiciousness. The dragon is the fifth animal in the Chinese zodiac. They traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. In Chinese culture, the dragon represents good luck, strength, health, and also the male element Yang. In systematized mythology, the dragon is considered male and is paired with the phoenix (female); together the two creatures symbolize marital harmony. The dragon works as a mirror to the phoenix, symbolizing masculine energy, strength, and protection.
- Item Type: Prayer Altar
- Material: Brocade Fabric
- Size: 50*70cm, 70*70cm
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.