In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
- This beautiful innovative backflow incense burner is a piece of decoration made by hand.
- The ceramic incense burner is perfect for burning your favorite sandalwood while providing decorative decoration for any space.
- When the incense cone is lit, the trajectory of smoke mimics a waterfall/cloud on the hill at the bottom of the statue.
- Lighting incense can calm your heart, be good for sleep, and help to think and feel, suitable for incense lover.
- The exquisite carving technique and the magnificent landscape are very ornamental.
Why does incense burning help Buddhism and meditation practices?
In Buddhism rituals and spiritual practices, incense burning is commonly used to honor the Triratna, or the Triple Gem of Buddhism, which are “the Buddha, the Dharma, and the Sangha”. In fact, to proclaim devotion to these three things is one major step to become a real Buddhist. From a spiritual perspective, the incense burning resulting in fragrant smoke teaches the necessity to burn away negative qualities within oneself in order to reveal the pure self within.
Many religious traditions have contended that burning incense is good for the soul. Now, biologists have learned that it is good for our brains too.” — Science Daily
Surprisingly, scientific researches also show that incense burning brings many benefits to our brains. An international team of scientists, including researchers from Johns Hopkins University and the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, describe how burning frankincense (resin from the Boswellia plant) activates poorly understood ion channels in the brain to alleviate anxiety or depression. This suggests that an entirely new class of depression and anxiety drugs might be right under our noses.
- Item Type: Incense Burner, Decoration
- Decoration Size: Lotus Avalokitesvara White 15.4*10.1*30cm, Lotus Avalokitesvara Red 15.4*10.1*30cm, Lotus Avalokitesvara Blue 15.4*10.1*30cm, Avalokitesvara White 15.5*10.5*30.3cm, Avalokitesvara Red 15.5*10.5*30.3cm, Avalokitesvara Blue 15.5*10.5*30.3cm, Master Hongyi 10.8*9.3*10.9cm, Lao Tzu 10.7*9*19.3cm
- Material: Ceramic, Wood
- Package: 1*Incense Burner (Without Incense)
- Package Included: Wood Pedestal*1, Decoration*1, Lotus*1, Bracelet*1, Small Incense Holder*1
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.