In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
- The bracelet consists of beads in 5 colors.
- Each color represents each of the 5 elements.
- There are Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, Water.
- About 5 Elements: Feng shui divides the world into five elements: wood, fire, earth, metal, and water. If you have a room that doesn't feel quite right, try balancing the elements to make it more comfortable. Each element invokes a different mood, creating a customized space that's beneficial for your personality and goals.
What is the Chinese Zodiac?
The Chinese Yinyang principle consists of a 12-year cycle, each year of which is named after a different animal that imparts distinct characteristics to its year. Many Chinese believe that the year of a person's birth is the primary factor in determining that person's personality traits, physical and mental attributes, and degree of success and happiness throughout one's lifetime. The ancient Yinyang principle constructed a fantastic system of 10 heavenly stems and 12 mundane branches. The latter corresponds to 12 animals with two symbolic functions. Each animal is mystically related to one year in a 12-year cycle. Each animal also represents two hours or one-twelfth of every day. A person's future is determined by this intriguing system. These twelve animals are Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. For example, the year 2021 is the year of Ox.
What's your zodiac animal?
The 12 zodiac animals are shown below in order, with recent years for you to directly find out your own birth year and animal sign.
For example, 2021 is the year of the Ox. If you were born in 2021, your Chinese zodiac sign is the Ox, and you are known as an "Ox".
Chinese Zodiac Signs' Personality
Chinese zodiac animals have astrological and cultural meanings. Chinese people associate each animal sign with certain characteristics. It's believed that people born in a given year have the personality of that year's animal.
Rat: quick-witted, resourceful, versatile, kind.
Ox: diligent, dependable, strong, determined.
Tiger: quick-witted, resourceful, versatile, kind.
Rabbit: quiet, elegant, kind, responsible.
Dragon: confident, intelligent, enthusiastic.
Snake: enigmatic, intelligent, wise.
Horse: animated, active, energetic.
Goat: calm, gentle, sympathetic.
Monkey: sharp, smart, curious.
Rooster: observant, hardworking, courageous.
Dog: lovely, honest, prudent.
Pig: compassionate, generous, diligent.
♥ Purification ♥ Transformation ♥ Fulfilment ♥ Metamorphoses ♥ Manifestation ♥ Practicality ♥
One of the best crystal bodyguards in existence, Black Obsidian is a fantastic stone to use to facilitate the release of anger and resentment. It stops negativity breeding from within, cutting off its life source and encouraging any toxic energy to leave at once.
It finds excellent ways to transmute negative energy into something beneficial for you, be it confidence, self-worth, or inspiration. A powerful stone for self-discovery, it reveals deep inner truths. In fact, it’s one of the most eye-opening stones you can get your hands on because it doesn’t hold back.
♥ Logical thinking♥ Self-acceptance ♥ Confidence ♥ Calm
Red agate can improve logical thinking and help make key decisions. It is a good material for calm and stability and helps self-analysis. It can induce self-acceptance and self-confidence, and heal anger. It greatly helps people with traumatic disorders.
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Bead Size:
- 0.39 in (10 mm)
- 0.47 in (12 mm)
- 0.55 in (14 mm)
- Color: Black, Red
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Obsidian, Red Agate
Style: Rat & Ox、Tiger & Pig、Rabbit & Dog、Dragon & Rooster、Monkey & Snake、Horse & Goat
- Each bracelet has two white beads printed with two different zodiac patterns.
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.