In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
♥ Luck ♥ Strength ♥ Protection ♥ Success ♥
In China, the dragon and the phoenix are symbolized auspiciousness. The dragon is the fifth animal in the Chinese zodiac. They traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. In Chinese culture, the dragon represents good luck, strength, health, and also the male element Yang. In systematized mythology, the dragon is considered male and is paired with the phoenix (female); together the two creatures symbolize marital harmony. The dragon works as a mirror to the phoenix, symbolizing masculine energy, strength, and protection.
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Length: 23cm (9.1 IN)
- Size: 3.3*9.1 IN (3.3*23cm)
- Material: Alloy, Leather
- Weight: 65g
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.