In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
- Authentic Chinese ancient coins, Ching Style, made by hand, good luck charm. Chinese coins with the square hole in the center have been used in feng shui, to represent prosperity and wealth, for a very long time. The Chinese coin is a symbol of prosperity.
- Hang these charms in the wealthy area of home, kitchen, door, office, car. Traditionally used to increase prosperity and good fortune.
- Ancient Chinese Coins tied with red ribbon or cord are very auspicious gifts, since the act of giving, in itself is most auspicious, we double our own luck each time we give some away.
★ Protection ★ Wealth ★ Ward off evil spirits
Five-Emperor Coins are the most common Feng Shui mascot. Five emperors refer to the most powerful emperors in ancient China, namely Shunzhi (順治), Kangxi (康熙), Yongzheng (雍正), Qianlong (乾隆) and Jiaqing (嘉庆). During their reign, China was prosperous, and people lived and worked in peace.
The five coins invoke the five "Emperors of the Universe" for protection against danger and harm as well as to attract wealth luck. The five coins also signify the five feng shui elements (metal, wood, water, fire, and earth) for a balanced and harmonious life. It is believed that these coins can protect houses, ward off evil spirits and absorb wealth.
♥ Fortune ♥ Luck ♥ Wealth ♥
Chinese knotting is a traditional Chinese folk art that has been around for a very long time, with evidence showing that they have been around as far back as 100,000 years ago. Chinese knots are mainly made with red cord, although they can vary in color. As we know, red is very important and the most popular color in China, symbolizing fortune, luck and wealth. In modern, the knots are mainly used as house decorations (especially during festive occasions), used as decorations and buttons in traditional Chinese fashion, and are given as presents on special occasions.
♥ Balance ♥ Self Care ♥ Healing ♥ Wealth ♥ Luck
Copper metal is a good conductor of heat and electricity. Spiritually, it also grounds and transfers vibration frequencies from the physical realm to the spiritual one, and vice versa. As a result, you can channel and communicate with higher dimensional beings, cleanse your aura, mind, and find out information from the spiritual world. Copper metal is the giver of positivity and goodness, as well as the bringer of good luck in various endeavors. It attracts money, prosperity, and all-round abundance.
- Item Type: Decoration
- Length: 41cm
- Gourd Size: PaleGoldenrod, FireBrick, DarkRed: 9*5.5cm; Sienna, Crimson, IndianRed: 5.5*7.7cm
- Material: Gourd, Copper
- Note: The Colors Sienna, Crimson, IndianRed can be opened. Inside is Cinnabar and Heart Sutra. Other colors cannot be opened.
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.