In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
- Great for outdoor coverage! These extra-large prayer flags are perfect for long use outdoors.
- Hand printed in the traditional manner from wooden blocks in Kathmandu, Nepal by Tibetan artisans. The flags are the traditional colors of yellow, white, red, blue, and green. Prayer Flags are arranged from left to right in a specific order. The color symbolizes Five Elements (Pancha Mahabhuta). Blue - Sky/Space, White - Air/Wind, Red - Fire, Green - Water, Yellow - Earth.
- Each flag features a large variety of prayers surrounding the center image of lungta, a Windhorse. Lungta is also the Tibetan word for 'prayer flag'. Circulates a feeling of Harmony and increases the Spiritual Atmosphere. It Brings Spiritual Vibration carried by the wind across the house.
Tibetans believe that the prayers and mantras will be blown upwards as an offering to their deities and will bring peace, happiness, and good health to all who hang them and who are touched by the wind.
The prayers written on the flags are carried by the wind and your own mind to all as a blessing. By viewing the flags, you are reminded to pray for the welfare of people and to be mindfully motivated to be kind, compassionate, as well as stay joyful throughout the day.
- Item Type: Prayer Flag, Decoration
- Material: Flocking Fabric
- Unit Size: 11.3cm*8.3cm
- Number of Prayer Flag: 10
- Total Length: 0.85m
- Weight: 22g
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.