In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
❤️ Tibetan Clothing
The most popular clothing is the Tibetan robe. The Tibetan robe is the most typical article of apparel for Tibetans. It is generally distinguished by a broad lapel, long sleeves, a loose waist, and a huge garment front. In addition, the Tibetan robes, pulu, silk, or other leather laces are trimmed at the collar, cuff, front edge, and bottom hem.
The robes are long and must be gathered at the waist and fastened with a band. The wearer can expose either their right arm or both arms if it's hot (sometimes, it is said that they like this for the convenience of working in the field). The two sleeves will be removed, and the robe can be worn as bedclothes at night. Most people typically wear shirts inside the robe.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The Tibetan Clothing is crafted from high-quality material; skin-friendly. Breathable, Relax and Comfortable, which will keep the body comfortable.
- SIMPLE DESIGN: Pure Handcraft, The clothing features Chinese frog button.
- COMFORTABLE WEARING: Soft and Relax. Not only suitable for all kinds of formal occasions, but also suitable for daily wear.
❤️ The Size Chart of Clothing ❤️
- Item Type: Clothes
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: 60% Cotton, 40% Linen
- TIBETAN DRESS SIZE: S, M, L, XL
- Note: The Jewelry is not included.
- PS: Model Height: 168cm Weight: 49kg Bust: 83cm Fitting Size: M
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.