Tibetan meditation bowls are gaining popularity worldwide for a number of reasons. Mainly because they help people become calmer and bring peace of mind to anyone listening to it; they are widely and frequently used in meditation and yoga. However, what we offer is a product that has been handmade by experts in Tibet. The engraved Om Mani Padme Hum will help you get even more clear-headed while meditating with the sound of our meditation bowls. The frequencies made by these bowls will greatly reduce stress and boost spiritual healing.
- VERSATILE USES: The sound of the singing bowls has calming effects and provides one with clarity and peace of mind. It also aids in logical thinking and can be used for meditation, yoga, and reiki sessions. This Tibetan bowl sets healing from stress disorders, pain, depression, and many other diseases.
- PROUDLY MADE IN Tibet: Each sound bowl is carefully examined and checked. Made by Tibetan craftsmen specializing in Meditation Singing Yoga Bowls and the Bowl made from Seven Auspicious Metals.
- RELAXING AND DEEP SOUNDS: Meditation bowl helps you to heal, defeat disease, lower pain levels while releasing positive energy. Healing processes are initiated through entraining our brainwaves to synchronize with the perfect resonance of the bowls. You can easily play peaceful and mesmerizing tones on this unique Tibetan singing bowl to create a type of energy medicine that reduces stress and promotes spiritual, mental, and physical healing.
- IDEAL SIZE TO BRING ANYWHERE: This singing bowls meditation set is compact and can easily travel with you everywhere. Bring to yoga classes, the office, or retreats. It is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet sings with pure, layered tones.
- Knock the bowl with our wooden striker on the bowl's rim or body
- Use the striker to knock the rim and keep drawing circles around it (with moderate speed and either clockwise or anti-clockwise works)
About Om Mani Padme Hum
These Six True Words 'Om Mani Padme Hum' – are the most common mantra in Tibet. This mantra produces sound and vibration which allows you to feel at one with the universe. The mantra is considered to have high spiritual and creative power.
Six True Words (Om Mani Padme Hum) Meaning:
Om means the vibration of the universe and symbolizes one’s impure body, speech, and mind.
Ma Ni means the jewel, symbolizes factors of the method, compassion, and love, the altruistic intention to become enlightened.
Pad Me means lotus and symbolizes wisdom.
Hum means inseparability; symbolizing purity and can be achieved by the unity of method and wisdom.
This chant brings you joy and peaceful vibrations and supposedly, contained in this verse is the truth of the nature of suffering and how to remove its causes.
- Item Type: Singing Bowl
- Material: Copper
- Diameter: 3.14IN (8CM), 3.34IN (8.5CM), 3.74IN (9.5CM)
- High:1.57IN (4CM), 1.65IN (4.2CM), 1.77IN (4.5CM)
- Weight: 175G, 215G, 300G
- The package includes a handmade meditation bowl x 1, Mallet x 1
Clean & Care
1. Store at a dry and clean place. Wipe with a wet rag or cloth to clean the singing bowl.
2. Do not use the detergent containing acidic, ethanol, lipid, or chloride to avoid corrosion.
3. Do not use a steel wire ball to clean the singing bowl
4. To avoid bowl bumping or crashing
5. Do not soak the singing bowl in the water to avoid chipping off and discoloring
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. Since it is handmade, there will inevitably be marks on the surface of the bowl, so it is not perfect. However, please rest assured that it does not affect the use.