This beautifully crafted Mala is made out of Agarwood type of wood that has multiple healing properties. This powerful wood is mainly used because of its effects on unlocking the subconscious. With the help of this Mala, you can go through your spiritual journey and be enlightened more smoothly than before. The detailed lotus on the Mala will help you achieve spiritual awakening and will also purify you to the extent that it will seem as if you were reborn. Anyone can benefit from the purity that the lotus offers.
♥ Balance ♥ Peace ♥ Strength ♥ Calm ♥Ward off evil spirits ♥ Protection ♥ Happiness ♥ Blessing ♥ Calm ♥ Harmony ♥ Luck ♥
Agarwood is a mystical wood that is used for meditation unlocking the subconscious and balancing the life airs or chi. Agarwood is highly psychoactive. It is used for spiritual journey, enlightenment, clarity, and grounding. Buddhists use it for the transmutation of ignorance. Tibetan monks use it to bring energy to the center and calm the mind and spirit. It brings communication with the transcendent, refreshes the mind and body, drives away evil spirits, relieves anxiety, and invokes a sense of strength and peace.
The Agarwood provides a minimum of five blessings as follows:
- Help concentrate consciousness and balance chi during meditation
- Bring psychoactive energy and relieves anxiety
- Calming the mind and spirit
- Invoking a sense of strength and peace
- As a talisman that drives away evil spirits
White jade crystal meaning mainly points toward healing. Crystal enthusiasts and experts believe that white jade has light power inside it, and when held, it lends its power to make the wearer peaceful and calm.
About White Jade
White Jade is said to be a stone of protection! White Jade brings the wearer good fortune, luck, and protection, improves and enhances thinking and clarity, calms the soul while uplifting your heart, and makes wishes come true. Besides, it can protect yourself and your loved ones from negative energy.
This stone can help you:
- Make you feel calm and peaceful
- Increase or enhance the energy of love in your life
- Increase your luck and improve your human relationships
- Remove the hurt, anger, and bitterness in your heart
- Unlock and activates your chakras
✅ Malas are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a quote or the name or names of a deity. In Tibetan Buddhism, traditionally Malas of 108 beads are used. Doing one 108-bead mala counts as 100 recitations, the extra repetitions are done to amend any mistakes in pronunciation or other faults of recitation.
Mala beads are a set of beads often utilized in prayer and meditation. In essence, they're a collection of beads that have been used for religious rituals for thousands of years. Malas are more than just jewelry; they're potent, culturally significant tools for meditation.
Delicate and ravishing, the Lotus represents purity, rebirth, and getting through tough times. Just like the flower itself, the Lotus symbol is embodied with the strength to go past the mud, water, and then elegantly emerge from the depth. That is a capability that can be replicated in life - there will always be tough, murky times, but everything eventually resolves.
Lotus will remind you to have faith and persevere, as hardships do not last forever. Enlightenment awaits and you should just remain patient and resilient. Both subtle and strong, this symbol is a contradiction, reminding us that compassion and emotional intensity are not a sign of weakness.
The Lotus provides a minimum of four blessings as follows:
- Help to get through tough times while living by good virtues, our hearts will open and blossom.
- Help personal progress while reaching spiritual enlightenment
- Boosts your self-confidence while reminding you to persevere
- Remain patient and resilient
- Item Type: Bracelet, Necklace, Mala
- Bead Size: 6mm
- Material: Agarwood, White Jade
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.