In order to provide you the best experience, all our products are made by master craftman with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
Nine Points of Sinking Into Water
In this case, 90% of Agarwood will sink into the water, and 10% of it will float. This type of Agarwood is rare, which makes them pretty hard to find. They are also more valuable than other Agarwood.
♥ Balance ♥ Peace ♥ Strength ♥ Calm ♥ Ward off evil spirits
Agarwood is a mystical wood that is used for meditation unlocking the subconscious and balancing the life airs or chi. Agarwood is highly psychoactive. It is used for spiritual journey, enlightenment, clarity, and grounding. Buddhists use it for the transmutation of ignorance. Tibetan monks use it to bring energy to the center and calm the mind and spirit. It brings communication with the transcendent, refreshes the mind and body, drives away evil spirits, relieves anxiety, and invokes a sense of strength and peace.
The Agarwood provides a minimum of five blessings as follows:
- Help concentrate consciousness and balance chi during meditation
- Bring psychoactive energy and relieves anxiety
- Calming the mind and spirit
- Invoking a sense of strength and peace
- As a talisman that drives away evil spirits
- Item Type: Bracelet, Mala
- Band type: premium elastic string
- Wrist Circumference: 15-19cm
- Bead Size: 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Number of beads: 14mm*15, 16mm*14, 18mm*13, 20mm*12, 25mm*10, 6mm*108, 8mm*108, 10mm*108
- Material: Agarwood
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lightning effects, the colour may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.
- Make sure to keep the agarwood product away from water or else it can lose its oil. If your agarwood bracelet comes in contact with water, it could lose its shine. If the water spills on your agarwood mala or any other product, make sure to use a dry towel in order to avoid scratching.
- Keep your agarwood product away from chemicals, or perfume, or else its natural aroma can lose.
- Make sure that any sharp object doesn't harm your agarwood bracelet.
- How to store agarwood products: Please put it in a sealed bag when not wearing it, and keep it in a cool place to avoid high temperature. Sun exposure can make agarwood go bad. The fragrance of agarwood is not as strong as the perfume.
- The fragrance is not obvious at room temperature or in a cooler environment, but it will have a stronger fragrance at higher temperatures. Therefore, when you usually wear agarwood products, you can't smell the obvious fragrance, so please don't worry that this is fake agarwood.