In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
♥ Luck ♥ Strength ♥ Protection ♥ Success ♥
In China, the dragon and the phoenix are symbolized auspiciousness. The dragon is the fifth animal in the Chinese zodiac. They traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. In Chinese culture, the dragon represents good luck, strength, health, and also the male element Yang. In systematized mythology, the dragon is considered male and is paired with the phoenix (female); together the two creatures symbolize marital harmony. The dragon works as a mirror to the phoenix, symbolizing masculine energy, strength, and protection.
Six True Words 'Om Mani Padme Hum'
♥ Love ♥ Focus ♥ Wisdom ♥ Purity ♥ Peace ♥ Creativity ♥
These Six True Words 'Om Mani Padme Hum-are the most common mantra in Tibet. This mantra produces the sound and vibration, which allows you to feel at one with the universe. The mantra is considered to have high spiritual and creative power.
Om means the vibration of the universe, symbolizes one's impure body, speech and mind.
Ma Ni means the jewel, symbolizes factors of the method, compassion, and love, the altruistic intention to become enlightened.
Pad Me means lotus and symbolize wisdom.
Hum means inseparability; symbolizing purity and can be achieved by the unity of method and wisdom. This chant brings you joy and peaceful vibrations and, supposedly, contained in this verse, is the truth of the nature of suffering and how to remove its causes.
♥ Calm ♥ Balance ♥ Blessing ♥ Protection ♥ Keep away evil spirits ♥
Silver has relatively stable chemical properties and is not easy to deteriorate. At the same time, silver also has certain effects on the human body. Silver is one of the seven treasures of Buddhism. Wearing silver jewelry can protect you from evil spirits. Silver can sterilize and reduce inflammation, detoxify and maintain health, and prolong life. Long-term use can accelerate metabolism and enhance resistance.
- How to Care for Sterling Silver Jewelry
- Sterling silver requires special care to preserve its appearance and longevity.
- Sterling silver tarnishes when exposed to salty air, chlorine, sulfur, humidity, perspiration, cosmetics, household bleach, and other strong chemicals.
- To prevent tarnish as much as possible, we recommend that you store your fine jewelry in a safe, dry place when engaging in the following activities:
Household and outdoor chores;
Showering, bathing, or swimming in pools, hot tubs, hot springs, and the ocean;
Using lotion, hair products, fragrances, and other cosmetics;
Exercising at the gym or during contact sports;
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Size: 22cm (Perimeter)
- Dragon Size: 25.4*13.1mm
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 61.5g
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.