In order to provide you the best experience, all our products are made by master craftman with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
The Tree of Life
♥ Creation ♥ Unity ♥ Enlightenment ♥ Connection ♥
The Tree of Life commonly represents the interconnectedness of everything in the universe. It symbolizes togetherness and serves as a reminder that you are never alone or isolated, but rather that you are connected to the world. A tree is a universal symbol of strength. The Tree of Life also symbolizes immortality because even as the tree grows old, it creates seeds that carry its essence. Trees have always evoked a sense of calm and peace. In Buddhism, the Tree of Life is known as the Bhodi-tree and is believed to be the Tree of Enlightenment. It was under this tree that Buddha reached enlightenment so it is seen as a very sacred symbol.
♥ Calm ♥ Balance ♥ Blessing ♥ Protection ♥ Keep away evil spirits ♥
Silver has relatively stable chemical properties and is not easy to deteriorate. At the same time, silver also has certain effects on the human body. Silver is one of the seven treasures of Buddhism. Wearing silver jewelry can protect you from evil spirits. Silver can sterilize and reduce inflammation, detoxify and maintain health, and prolong life. Long-term use can accelerate metabolism and enhance resistance.
- Item Type: Necklace
- Necklace Length: 37+4+3cm
- Pendant: 1.4cm
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 2.1g
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lightning effects, the colour may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.