In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
Precious and Rarity
Produced in Kalimantan, Indonesia, the kind of agarwood has an incredibly strong fragrance, which is expensive and rare. To be precise, it has a sweet and deep agarwood aroma that's hard to find in its other types. This smell can make you fresh and calm and relax your mind.
The bracelet is paired with natural jade and 999 gold handmade accessories.
♥ Balance ♥ Peace ♥ Strength ♥ Calm ♥ Ward off evil spirits ♥ Success ♥ Healing ♥ Harmony ♥ Calm ♥ Luck ♥ Love ♥ Focus ♥ Wisdom ♥ Purity ♥ Creativity ♥
Agarwood is a mystical wood that is used for meditation unlocking the subconscious and balancing the life airs or chi. Agarwood is highly psychoactive. It is used for spiritual journey, enlightenment, clarity, and grounding. Buddhists use it for the transmutation of ignorance. Tibetan monks use it to bring energy to the center and calm the mind and spirit. It brings communication with the transcendent, refreshes the mind and body, drives away evil spirits, relieves anxiety, and invokes a sense of strength and peace.
The Agarwood provides a minimum of five blessings as follows:
- Help concentrate consciousness and balance chi during meditation
- Bring psychoactive energy and relieves anxiety
- Calming the mind and spirit
- Invoking a sense of strength and peace
- As a talisman that drives away evil spirits
About Cyan Jade
Cyan Jade gives a person the opportunity to find himself, to show in real life is deeply hidden talents. This stone fills with vitality, cleanses energy, and brings positive energy. This stone gives harmony with the surrounding world and with himself, and has a beneficial effect on mind and spirit, clearing the mind from evil thoughts and bustle.
This stone can help you:
- Clearing the mind from evil thoughts and bustle
- Boosting self-esteem, sense of confidence, and keeping your soul nourished, while finding yourself
- Bring positive energy and happiness to the life
- Make you feel calm and peaceful
- Help you succeed in your career
About 'Om Mani Padme Hum'
These Six True Words 'Om Mani Padme Hum are the most common mantra in Tibet. This mantra produces sound and vibration, which allows you to feel at one with the universe. The mantra is considered to have high spiritual and creative power.
Om means the vibration of the universe, and symbolizes one's impure body, speech, and mind.
Ma Ni means the jewel, symbolizes factors of the method, compassion, and love, the altruistic intention to become enlightened.
Pad Me means lotus and symbolizes wisdom.
Hum means inseparability; symbolizing purity and can be achieved by the unity of method and wisdom. This chant brings you joy and peaceful vibrations and, supposedly, contained in this verse, is the truth of the nature of suffering and how to remove its causes.
✅ Malas are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a quote or the name or names of a deity. In Tibetan Buddhism, traditionally Malas of 108 beads are used. Doing one 108-bead mala counts as 100 recitations, the extra repetitions are done to amend any mistakes in pronunciation or other faults of recitation.
- Item Type: Bracelet, Mala
- Bead Size: 6mm, 8mm
- Number of beads: 108
- Material: Agarwood, Cyan Jade, 999 Gold
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.
- Make sure to keep the agarwood product away from water or else it can lose its oil. If your agarwood bracelet comes in contact with water, it could lose its shine. If the water spills on your agarwood mala or any other product, make sure to use a dry towel in order to avoid scratching.
- Keep your agarwood product away from chemicals, or perfume, or else its natural aroma can lose.
- Make sure that any sharp object doesn't harm your agarwood bracelet.
- How to store agarwood products: Please put it in a sealed bag when not wearing it, and keep it in a cool place to avoid high temperature. Sun exposure can make agarwood go bad. The fragrance of agarwood is not as strong as the perfume.
- The fragrance is not obvious at room temperature or in a cooler environment, but it will have a stronger fragrance at higher temperatures. Therefore, when you usually wear agarwood products, you can't smell the obvious fragrance, so please don't worry that this is fake agarwood.