The popular belief about crystal therapy is that distinct stones, for example, rose quartz, amethyst, and jade, can interact with the human body’s energy flow and realign your chakras and heal your energy pathways. Certain crystals with specific effects can help you recover from anxiety, insomnia, depression, etc. The dragon, the fifth animal in the Chinese zodiac, is capable of giving you the best luck you have ever had, immense strength, and health. The dragon is the counterpart to the phoenix and symbolizes male energy, strength, and protection of loved ones.
♥ Increases nobility ♥ Spiritual awareness ♥ Inner peace and healing ♥ Healing of body, mind & soul ♥ Positive transformation ♥ Meditation ♥ Balance ♥ Relieves stress ♥ Communication
Amethyst is a stone of spiritual awareness and spiritual growth. It inspires one's higher self to become more involved in the day-to-day material world. It helps you release the unnecessary baggage from your life and move forward with new tools of spirituality.
A gorgeous purple gemstone, the amethyst is said to bring strength, courage, and peace. These benefits can help promote healing. It’s a soothing stone with peaceful properties, with a quiet energy that should also help release creativity. Since the stone has such tranquil qualities, it’s a great gift for anyone suffering from anxiety, mood disorders, and addictions. It is said to promote spiritual and physical health.
This stone can help you:
- Clear away negativity, especially from one's surroundings
- Stimulate spiritual awareness and spiritual growth
- Reduces Stress while bringing joy into one's life
- Help keep calm while bringing peace and balance
- Keeping you awake while guiding the pursuit of your dreams
- Boost one's confidence as it encourages self-love
About Rose Quartz
A popular gemstone, the pink-hued rose quartz is said to help heal heartaches. Closely associated with love, the rose quartz seems to have a soothing, gentle energy that can calm an agitated wearer. A gift of rose quartz can be a wonderful message to someone going through a divorce, breakup, family estrangement, or any struggle with loneliness and lack of inner peace.
This stone can help you:
- Opens up the heart chakra
- Encourages self-compassion
- Releases emotional baggage
In China, the dragon has symbolized auspiciousness. The dragon is the fifth animal in the Chinese zodiac. They traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. In Chinese culture, the dragon represents good luck, strength, health, and also the male element Yang. The dragon is a very popular symbol that stands for valiance, heroism, boldness, self-confidence, power, excellence, perseverance, nobility, vitality, and happiness. It brings about physical as well as spiritual well-being and strength. It is related to the spring season and is representative of auspiciousness and new beginnings.
The Chinese dragon, known as Lung or Long, symbolizes many things including:
- Male fertility and vigor
- The Emperor - the Son of the Heaven
- Item Type: Necklace
- Band type: Chain
- Necklace Size: 3.4 x 2.4 x 1cm
- Necklace Length: 45 cm
- Material: Amethyst, Brown Sand, Unakite, Blue Sandstone, Rose Quartz, Lava Stone, Green Aventurine, Black Onyx, Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite, Tiger Eye, White Crystal, Red Jasper, Opal, Blue Turquoise, Turquoise, White Turquoise
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.