✈Worldwide Free Shipping For Orders Over $69.99 ✈
- We can ship to the world & Worldwide free shipping for orders over $69.99.
- We ship to almost every country in the world. We also offer paid Express Couriers (DHL) as an alternative option.
- Order Processing: 2-5 Business Days.
- Express Shipping Time (DHL): 6-8 Business Days.
- Standard Shipping Time: 7-20 Business Days.
Wrong Shipping Information
- If you have left a wrong shipping address or contact information, please contact our customer service within 2 hours.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the customers to enter their shipping address correctly. We are unable to redirect to another shipping address after we have processed and shipped the parcel.
- Contact us at email@example.com
|Countries||Delivery Time (Business Days)|
|United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Netherlands,Germany, France, New Zealand, Spain, Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Singapore||7-15 Days|
Australia, Israel, Switzerland, Latvia, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Hungary, Croatia, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Thailand, Malaysia, Slovakia, Mexico, Brazil, Poland, Vietnam, Lithuania, Belgium, Japan
1. Other countries not in the list, please see the actual payment page or contact our customer service.
2. This table is for reference only, please see the exact shipping cost and delivery time on the actual payment page.
REFUND AND EXCHANGE
Our policy lasts 30 days. We understand how difficult it can be to choose personal items online. Therefore, all orders can be returned/exchanged for a full refund within 30 days, with proof of purchase. Please note you may return most Buddha Stones items (unused) in their original packaging. The cost of return shipping is not included. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
However, we will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You’ll receive a refund or replacement once we receive the item back if the item is in stock.
Please note that after an exchange is made, the item(s) do not qualify for refunds.
If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
If the item you ordered is damaged/faulty or if you received an incorrect item or missing an item, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give us an opportunity to serve you better! Our ultimate goal is to be sure you are 100% satisfied. We want to hear from you and know where we could have improved! Send us an email anytime. Thanks so much!
Defective items purchased within 1 year with proof of purchase may request a special promo code for 50% off the same item.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 1 week. All shipping costs of the original order are non-refundable.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You may use your own shipping method. We highly recommend using a shipper who provides a tracking number so you can track your shipment. Please be sure to retain this tracking number for your records. Buddha Stones is not responsible for packages lost in transit if sent via a non-trackable carrier.
If you have any problems, please contact us in following ways:
Facebook: @Buddha Stones
Our shipping address for returns is:
Company Name: Buddhastoneshop
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed address
More than just jewelry, at Buddha Stone, we view it as a way of life; Accepting life's contrasts, nourishing one's spirit; Inspiring one's thoughts; revitalizing the body; Brightening your existence.
Our mission at Buddha Stones is to make carefully chosen handmade items available to a worldwide audience while igniting dialogue about preserving traditional crafts.
We provide authentic Dharma products of the highest caliber to encourage your spiritual practice and deliver spiritual jewelry to enhance your life. Tracing our humble roots to our extensive travel and spiritual experience with Tibetan cultures, we have seen how powerful spiritual jewelry and amulets can be.
Buddha Stones is committed to preserving significant meaningful items that promote harmony, joy, and present-moment mindfulness. The symbols on the Buddha Stones are meant to represent faith, protection, and healing. They bring good luck to you and your loved ones since they have the power to draw in good energies and drive away bad ones.
At Buddhastoneshop, we conduct research to find new Buddha-related goods and categories that are appropriate for your family's daily needs. We must provide you with the best value for your money so that each time you purchase with us, you get a better deal than you would elsewhere.
We sincerely believe that honesty and sincerity are necessary to satisfy customers completely. We are happy to work with individuals who respect action-based leadership and share our values. We want you to feel STRONG, ENLIGHTENED, CONFIDENT, OPTIMISTIC, and AMAZING.
Buddha Stones is happy to collaborate with creatives worldwide to produce goods that uplift and inspire. The craft traditions of locations like Tibet, Nepal, China, Thailand, and other parts of the world are the source of many of our creations. Every year, we visit places like Tibet, Nepal, etc., to build relationships with artisans and ensure our sustainable and environmentally responsible sourcing practices.
We speak with the artists directly. Buddha Stones continues to expand and fortify our network of regional artists with hard work in Tibet and Nepal. We want to create a network online that supports Tibetans, Nepalis, and others who need financial assistance for their trade-in addition to growing our client base.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- Authentic, high-quality Dharma items and inspiring collection;
- Professional customer service, via e-mail and Facebook;
- Fast shipping;
- Safe and secure order processing;
- PayPal and credit card verified company;
- Rewarding customer loyalty programs.
CLICK & FIND US:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: @Buddha Stones
- WhatsApp: +852-62314712
In order to provide you the best experience, all our products are made by master craftman with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
♥ Balance ♥ Peace ♥ Strength ♥ Calm ♥Ward off evil spirits
Agarwood is a mystical wood that is used for meditation unlocking the subconscious and balancing the life airs or chi. Agarwood is highly psychoactive. It is used for spiritual journey, enlightenment, clarity, and grounding. Buddhists use it for the transmutation of ignorance. Tibetan monks use it to bring energy to the center and calm the mind and spirit. It brings communication with the transcendent, refreshes the mind and body, drives away evil spirits, relieves anxiety, and invokes a sense of strength and peace.
The Agarwood provides a minimum of five blessings as follows:
- Help concentrate consciousness and balance chi during meditation
- Bring psychoactive energy and relieves anxiety
- Calming the mind and spirit
- Invoking a sense of strength and peace
- As a talisman that drives away evil spirits
The Chinese Zodiac Natal Buddha
The Chinese Zodiac Natal Buddha refers to the patron saint with the closest magnetic field for each zodiac attribute. Different natal buddhas have different meanings. The natal buddha has a strong spirituality, can prevent disasters and pray for blessings, help the wearer to purify the soul, drive away evil and avoid evil.
What is the Chinese Zodiac?
The Chinese Yinyang principle consists of a 12-year cycle, each year of which is named after a different animal that imparts distinct characteristics to its year. Many Chinese believe that the year of a person's birth is the primary factor in determining that person's personality traits, physical and mental attributes, and degree of success and happiness throughout one's lifetime. The ancient Yinyang principle constructed a fantastic system of 10 heavenly stems and 12 mundane branches. The latter corresponds to 12 animals with two symbolic functions. Each animal is mystically related to one year in a 12-year cycle. Each animal also represents two hours or one-twelfth of every day. A person's future is determined by this intriguing system. These twelve animals are Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. For example, the year 2022 is the year of Tiger.
What's your zodiac animal?
The 12 zodiac animals are shown below in order, with recent years for you to directly find out your own birth year and animal sign.
For example, 2023 is the year of the Rabbit. If you were born in 2023, your Chinese zodiac sign is the Rabbit, and you are known as a "Rabbit".
Chinese Zodiac Signs' Personality
Chinese zodiac animals have astrological and cultural meanings. Chinese people associate each animal sign with certain characteristics. It's believed that people born in a given year have the personality of that year's animal.
Rat: quick-witted, resourceful, versatile, kind.
Ox: diligent, dependable, strong, determined.
Tiger: quick-witted, resourceful, versatile, kind.
Rabbit: quiet, elegant, kind, responsible.
Dragon: confident, intelligent, enthusiastic.
Snake: enigmatic, intelligent, wise.
Horse: animated, active, energetic.
Goat: calm, gentle, sympathetic.
Monkey: sharp, smart, curious.
Rooster: observant, hardworking, courageous.
Dog: lovely, honest, prudent.
Pig: compassionate, generous, diligent.
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Band type: premium elastic string
- Wrist Circumference: 17-18cm
- Bead Size: 12mm
- Material: Agarwood, 925 Sterling Silver
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lightning effects, the colour may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.
- Make sure to keep the agarwood product away from water or else it can lose its oil. If your agarwood bracelet comes in contact with water, it could lose its shine. If the water spills on your agarwood mala or any other product, make sure to use a dry towel in order to avoid scratching.
- Keep your agarwood product away from chemicals, or perfume, or else its natural aroma can lose.
- Make sure that any sharp object doesn't harm your agarwood bracelet.
- How to store agarwood products: Please put it in a sealed bag when not wearing it, and keep it in a cool place to avoid high temperature. Sun exposure can make agarwood go bad. The fragrance of agarwood is not as strong as the perfume.
- The fragrance is not obvious at room temperature or in a cooler environment, but it will have a stronger fragrance at higher temperatures. Therefore, when you usually wear agarwood products, you can't smell the obvious fragrance, so please don't worry that this is fake agarwood.