In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
♥ Protection ♥ Luck ♥ Faith ♥ Strength ♥ Connection ♥
In lineages of Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhism, tying a cord or string around the wrist is common during ceremonies. Traditionally, the Lama blesses the string and then ties a knot and imbues it with a mantra. Similar to other traditions, it's said that these red cords bring luck and offer protection. In ancient Chinese legend, the Red Thread of Fate is - invisible and ties all those whose lives will intertwine together. It is governed by the Chinese God of marriage, Yue Lao, as it's primarily associated with the link between two people destined to be married. Throughout history and across philosophies, the red string has been worn for protection, faith, good luck, strength, and connection.
Today many people use it as a reminder that they're not alone. It's also a symbol of being loved, supported and, feeling safe and secure. For others, it's a prompt to stay positive while facing any adversity.
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Material: Red String, Electrosilvering
- Gender: Unisex
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.