In order to provide you with the best experience, all our products are made by master craftsmen with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
- This tibetan thangka is hand painted with beautiful bold colors and gold details in a traditional brocade frame.
- Each painting is being sewn into a stunning silk and polyester brocade frame. It's the perfect addition to your home decor, meditation area, or altar space.
The role of Thangka
- Thangkas want to communicate a message to the Buddhist practitioner or anyone else looking at them.
Each detail on it has a deep meaning and refers to parts of the Buddhist philosophy. A Buddha painting also helps your Tibetan Buddhist meditations as it shows you how to visualize the deity.
- On a deeper level, thangka paintings can be seen as a visual expression of the highest state of consciousness, which is the ultimate goal of the Buddhist spiritual path.
- Ceremonial use
Some Tibetan monasteries possess huge scrolls -usually appliqué thangkas– that are unrolled on certain holidays (such as for Losar, Tibetan New Year) for public viewing and ceremony.
- Item Type: Decoration
- Size: 40cm, 60cm, 90cm, 1.2m, 1.5m, 2m
- Material: Polyester
- Weight: 300-500g
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lighting effects, the color may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.