In order to provide you the best experience, all our products are made by master craftman with selected high-quality materials and everyone owns its unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change.💕
♥ Balance ♥ Peace ♥ Strength ♥ Calm ♥Ward off evil spirits
Agarwood is a mystical wood that is used for meditation unlocking the subconscious and balancing the life airs or chi. Agarwood is highly psychoactive. It is used for spiritual journey, enlightenment, clarity, and grounding. Buddhists use it for the transmutation of ignorance. Tibetan monks use it to bring energy to the center and calm the mind and spirit. It brings communication with the transcendent, refreshes the mind and body, drives away evil spirits, relieves anxiety, and invokes a sense of strength and peace.
The Agarwood provides a minimum of five blessings as follows:
- Help concentrate consciousness and balance chi during meditation
- Bring psychoactive energy and relieves anxiety
- Calming the mind and spirit
- Invoking a sense of strength and peace
- As a talisman that drives away evil spirits
♥ Wealth ♥ Luck ♥ Keep away evil spirits ♥ Love ♥ Focus ♥ Wisdom ♥ Purity ♥ Peace ♥ Creativity ♥
Pi Xiu is also known as Pi Yao. This is a powerful Chinese talisman to bring riches into the home or workplace. Perhaps even more important is the notion that this creature will not permit wealth to leave the home or workplace. Pi Xiu is especially popular among business people, investors, and gamblers in Asia. It is regarded as a dominant attractor of money.
The Pixiu provides a minimum of six blessings as follows:
- Conducts good luck and fortune
- Generate good Feng Shui or Earth luck
- Enhances wealth and riches
- Protects individuals and building
- Protects against evil forces, obstacles, and hardship
- Brings unexpected windfall luck
Pixiu is one of the most powerful feng shui symbols of wealth. Wearing the Pixiu symbol is believed to bring good fortune and money in Chinese culture, as it is known as the "fortune beast." People also believe this creature, Pixiu, protects them from losing wealth. According to legend, it protects you against unwanted energy and evil spirits.
Where should I place it when I am not wearing it?
Place the Pi Xiu's head facing a window or door for money drawing and home protection.
The bedroom is not a suitable place to put Pi Xiu. You can place it in the sitting room to fully utilize its function. Since the living room is usually a residential structure, it occupies the central position of the house, according to Feng Shui.
You can place PiXiu on the sill of the largest window and have its head facing out if it is not practical to put it in the sitting room.
The Chinese Zodiac Natal Buddha
The Chinese Zodiac Natal Buddha refers to the patron saint with the closest magnetic field for each zodiac attribute. Different natal buddhas have different meanings. The natal buddha has a strong spirituality, can prevent disasters and pray for blessings, help the wearer to purify the soul, drive away evil and avoid evil.
What is the Chinese Zodiac?
The Chinese Yinyang principle consists of a 12-year cycle, each year of which is named after a different animal that imparts distinct characteristics to its year. Many Chinese believe that the year of a person's birth is the primary factor in determining that person's personality traits, physical and mental attributes, and degree of success and happiness throughout one's lifetime. The ancient Yinyang principle constructed a fantastic system of 10 heavenly stems and 12 mundane branches. The latter corresponds to 12 animals with two symbolic functions. Each animal is mystically related to one year in a 12-year cycle. Each animal also represents two hours or one-twelfth of every day. A person's future is determined by this intriguing system. These twelve animals are Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. For example, the year 2022 is the year of Tiger.
What's your zodiac animal?
The 12 zodiac animals are shown below in order, with recent years for you to directly find out your own birth year and animal sign.
For example, 2022 is the year of the Tiger. If you were born in 2022, your Chinese zodiac sign is the Tiger, and you are known as a "Tiger".
Chinese Zodiac Signs' Personality
Chinese zodiac animals have astrological and cultural meanings. Chinese people associate each animal sign with certain characteristics. It's believed that people born in a given year have the personality of that year's animal.
Rat: quick-witted, resourceful, versatile, kind.
Ox: diligent, dependable, strong, determined.
Tiger: quick-witted, resourceful, versatile, kind.
Rabbit: quiet, elegant, kind, responsible.
Dragon: confident, intelligent, enthusiastic.
Snake: enigmatic, intelligent, wise.
Horse: animated, active, energetic.
Goat: calm, gentle, sympathetic.
Monkey: sharp, smart, curious.
Rooster: observant, hardworking, courageous.
Dog: lovely, honest, prudent.
Pig: compassionate, generous, diligent.
- Item Type: Necklace
- Necklace Length: 45cm
- Pendant Size: 6*4*0.9cm (Length*Width*Thickness)
- Material: Agarwood
- Weight: 18g
- If the payment fails or if you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp：852-62314712
1. Products are made of natural materials, please take off the product when you are ready to sleep or wash.
2. The above data is manual measurement, there is a slight deviation, please understand!
3. The materials used in all our products are naturally environmentally friendly.
4. These products are HANDMADE and NATURAL, therefore they may present some irregularities and due to lightning effects, the colour may slightly vary from the one shown in the picture.
- Make sure to keep the agarwood product away from water or else it can lose its oil. If your agarwood bracelet comes in contact with water, it could lose its shine. If the water spills on your agarwood mala or any other product, make sure to use a dry towel in order to avoid scratching.
- Keep your agarwood product away from chemicals, or perfume, or else its natural aroma can lose.
- Make sure that any sharp object doesn't harm your agarwood bracelet.
- How to store agarwood products: Please put it in a sealed bag when not wearing it, and keep it in a cool place to avoid high temperature. Sun exposure can make agarwood go bad. The fragrance of agarwood is not as strong as the perfume.
- The fragrance is not obvious at room temperature or in a cooler environment, but it will have a stronger fragrance at higher temperatures. Therefore, when you usually wear agarwood products, you can't smell the obvious fragrance, so please don't worry that this is fake agarwood.